Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Scraper Living

Not much is happening with the house. I'd hoped we would have windows installed by now, but we are waiting for the electrician to wire the outside lights. Hopefully next week... (our contractor lost the original electrician and is working on getting another one to fill in, but still it takes time).

So, it occurred to me that what this world needs is a new magazine called "Scraper Living" -- all about living the nomadic lifestyle and hopping from tear-down to tear-down.

Issue highlights include:
  • Ten ways to make your temporary house feel like your home
  • Five good workarounds for common house problems
  • Six great ways to finding the next scraper of your dreams
  • Living the nomadic lifestyle -- how to make the most of your temporary abode
  • NIMBY -- how to entangle the planning dept.
  • How to lighten your load, an eBay primer
Oh I had a bunch of other good article ideas today, but it's late and I'm tired! Tomorrow I'll go find a publisher after I map out the next couple of issues!

No comments: